BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

on my knees

Lord I wanna see your face
Won't you come into this place
And fill me with your love.
After all is said and done
You'll still be the only one
Who died for me
Now I see


I'm on my knees 
I'm on my knees 
I need Your love inside of me
You're all I need
You're all I need


Lord I'm full of pain and strife
Won't you come into my life
And take it all away
Father please set us apart
Now I ask you with my heart
To come and stay
This I pray


I'm on my knees 
I'm on my knees 
I need Your love inside of me
You're all I need
You're all I need

You say that with You
I can move mountains
And with You
I can walk on stormy seas
And so I pray
That I can find a way
To trust You at all times


I'm on my knees 
I'm on my knees 
I need Your love inside of me
You're all I need
You're all I need


0 comments:

Followers