BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh how I do love my life.
God has made everything awesome.
It's brimming full with the people I love
And people who love me back.
I'm so extremely thankful for everyone who He has put in my life.
I'm so blessed in every way imaginable:
  • to be able to go to school and learn.
  • To be able to earn an honest living, not resorting to anything extreme.
  • To be able to sleep in a warm, cozy bed every night
  • to have three meals a day plus snacking in between
  • to be not only be capable, but supported enough to fulfill my dreams
  • to have a healthy family
  • to have friends who help me to become better and who listen to me when I need to vent (which doesn't happen very often)
  • to not have to deal with anything that I can't handle
  • to have the ability to constantly change into who I want to be
There is so much more that I have to be thankful for too. Sometimes though I seem to take it for granted. I know I shouldn't but it can be hard. We all have those 'I wish I had ' moments, but they pass. Usually those things you desire pass as well or they get old really fast. It's so not worth it to accumulate material things, they just end up taking up space that could be used for something much more worthwhile like having a friend over for the night. Time to clean up this mess and get rid of the junk that's been cluttering my life and my room... Really though, I suck at keeping a tidy room.
Anywho, I should be getting to my studying which I've been whining about having too little time to do. Adios. 

0 comments:

Followers