BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Proc...........

So. Procrastination. I am not proud to say that this is something that I do very well. If that's even possible. Can something that is so harmful to oneself be considered something done well? The point is, I'm quite good at putting things off and it's getting to be quite an annoyance. What I do is this: stress out because due date is getting close, put off assignment longer, stress out because due date is even closer, put off assignment even longer, day before assignment is due rolls along & have the whole day to work on assignment but instead... twiddle away time longer & at around 6 o'clock the evening before said assignment is due I, then begin my work... But not before stressing out majorly & overthinking the whole thing. Then I stay up until around 2AM writing.

Clearly I'm writing this for a reason. It's because my finals are right around the corner. By that I mean I have a 3 page paper that is due at 9 o'clock AM Monday morning that I have not started on yet. Last night I had a semi-intense mental breakdown about this assignment. The truly pathetic thing about this is that it happens pretty much any time I have homework. I suck. Majorly. And yet I never seem to learn. Actually I have learned, I just haven't acted on this newly acquired knowledge.

And so, here I sit, watching the first season of How I Met Your Mother, as I have been doing all day, because I have no life, and I'm writing the most comma filled sentence I ever have, and it continues. There. I need to finish this paper before Sunday because Sunday's my birthday & I most definitely will not be doing homework on my birthday. So Saturday night's the night. Saturday morning as well for the matter.

I bid thee farewell readers, I must get back to HIMYM & then go to sleep for I am getting my hair cut tomorrow morning at 830 so I'm getting up at 7 to shower.

And I've decided not to say goodbye because goodbye's suck. Almost as much as I do.
Until next time. Peace.

0 comments:

Followers